We support educators to use technology to inspire young people in all learning spaces.
As an educator feel more confident and equipped to use technology
Research & development
Learners Impacted to date
An Ireland where all young people have the skills to realise their potential and confidently create their future.
Where we do it
Training & Support
We aim to support education organisations to make informed decisions about technology integration and help ensure this integration is effective through staff training and support
Training & Support
We design and deliver training, activities, resources, and opportunities through English and Irish for youth workers, teachers, and volunteers in STEAM and digital creativity.
Hardware & Support
Computers & Hardware
We supply refurbished desktops, laptops, and PCs backed up with warranty and support, and as a Google for Education partner new and refurbished Chromebooks. We also supply STEAM and Digital Creativity Starter Kits.
Upcoming Online Trainings
- How to use Mobile Devices for Filmmaking and Digital Projects with Young People: 4 week course, beginning Tuesday 17th September, cost is €490 per person.
- How to Design and Facilitate STEAM Projects with Young People: 4 week course, beginning Wednesday 18th September, cost is €490 per person.
The cost includes:
- your selected online course,
- a short online course “Join the TechSpace Online Network”,
- 1 year membership of this network and
- a STEAM or Digital Creativity Starter Kit.
To book a place, email email@example.com
Upcoming In-Person Trainings
Using STEM to be creative in your work with Families and Young People
With the support of ESB, TechSpace STEM training will act as an intervention tool, helping young people to actively engage in and further their personal development.
Upcoming dates and locations:
- 24/07/19 Dublin: Ballymun Resource Centre
- 07/08/19 Limerick
- 14/08/19 Kerry
- 28/08 /19 Donegal / Leitrim
- 04/09/19 Wicklow / Wexford
- 10/09/19 Monaghan / Cavan
- 15/10/19 Cork
- 20/11 /19 Carlow / Laois
- 27/11 /19 Waterford / Kilkenny
- 04/12 /19 Meath / Louth
Maximum participants for each session is 12.
6 places for each session are available free of charge to TUSLA staff working with families and young people, with ESB sponsorship.
Remaining training places cost €90 per person.
For more information or to book a place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org